Online Audio Lecture Bible Course
Trinity International Theological Seminary
In Affiliation with the
Trinity College of the Bible and Theological Seminary
Evansville, Indiana, USA
All of the online audio lecture courses are presented by Seminary faculty with earned doctorates in theology and related disciplines.
Each online audio lecture course includes a Multiple Choice Test. The tests are "open book" format. This means you are allowed to listen to the lectures as often as necessary to arrive at your answers for the questions. No textbooks are required. The Bible will be used for information.
Trinity International Theological Seminary will evaluate your Multiple Choice Test. This qualifies you to receive the Diploma jointly awarded by Trinity College of the Bible, Evansville, Indiana, and Trinity International Theological Seminary, verifying that you have completed the course.
Eight course Diplomas qualify you to be awarded Master Teacher Certification for the eight courses you completed. The Trinity International Theological Seminary President will order the Master Teacher Certificate and award it to you.
Sixteen course Diplomas qualify you to be awarded the Associate in Biblical Studies degree from Trinity College of the Bible, Evansville, Indiana, USA. The Trinity International Theological Seminary President must make this recommendation to the Trinity College of the Bible faculty.
Graduates of these programs are eligible to apply for the Ministerial License of the Trinity Ministerial Fellowship.
Trinity International Theological Seminary is certified to offer online courses as an Affiliated Seminary of Trinity College of the Bible, Evansville, Indiana, USA.
Trinity College of the Bible and Theological Seminary, with its campus located in Evansville, Indiana U.S.A, has been providing the highest quality biblical education to distance education students since 1969.
A WORD ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF EARNING A DIPLOMA - Diploma programs are the latest trend in adult higher education. To meet the rising demand, U.S. institutions of higher learning are expected to greatly increase the number of diploma programs currently offered. Not surprisingly, the value and prestige of earning a diploma is beginning to rival that of the associate degree, and in some cases even the baccalaureate degree. Diplomas are an ideal way to gain competency quickly and less expensively. They are also considered a more reasonable stepping stone toward earning a degree if that is the ultimate goal.
Below are the 24 online audio courses that are currently available. Bible; Theology; Counseling; and many others, offer a biblical education in the privacy of your home or travels as you study at your own pace.
- A Survey of the Old Testament I
- A Survey of the Old Testament II
- A Survey of the Old Testament III
- The Book of Genesis
- The Book of Daniel
- A Survey of the New Testament I
- A Survey of the New Testament II
- A Survey of the New Testament III
- The Epistle of Paul to the Romans
- The Epistle to the Hebrews
- The Parables of Jesus
- The Book of Revelation
- Spiritual Warfare
- The New Testament Theology
- The Doctrine of God
- Making Disciples that Makes a Difference
- Women in Scripture and Church History
- The History of Biblical Counseling
- A Biblical Theology of Christian Education
- The Art of Mentoring
- Women's Issues in Counseling
- Resolving Conflict Through Personal Forgiveness
- A Comparative Analysis of Human Psychology
- The Philosophy of Religion
To request a Brochure or Catalog, Please email the Seminary at: email@example.com
Please note that students must have regular access to internet and an email account
REGISTRATION PROCESS - ONLINE AUDIO BIBLE COURSES
Simply print and fill out the Registration Form to begin your journey into the Bible.
Registration Procedures: There are only 6 steps for you to take to enroll in our courses.
- Review Course Listing
- Print and fill-out the registration form located at the "Registration" page of this website. Enclose one-time registration fee of $20 and $50 per course fee, (Total $70) by check, money order or bank draft drawn on a U. S. bank, payable to Trinity International Theological Seminary. Mail to Trinity International Theological Seminary, P. O. Box 1591, Owings Mills, Maryland 21117, USA. You can email your Form at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and payments can be made by credit or debit card.
- Receive emails Log-in to access your course(s) http://www.institutelogin.com/login/index.php -
- Start Course(s)
- Take multiple choice test (open book), and pass with at least 75%. You are able to resubmit assessments as many times as you need to satisfactorily complete your course. Each time you will receive feedback from us or what outcome you may have not satisfied and how you should go about improving your resubmission in order to achieve a pass grade.
- Receive your Diploma (within eight weeks of course completion.)
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Any person who has accepted our Lord Jesus Christ as his or her Savior may enroll as a student with Trinity International Theological Seminary. Regardless of one's educational background he or she may become a student.
$20 one-time non-refundable registration fee.
$50 tuition per course
There is a $35 fee per check which is returned unpaid.
Trinity International Theological Seminary's cost effective tuition is among the lowest tuition compared to other online Seminaries and traditional Seminaries.
Trinity International Theological Seminary having one of the lowest tuition does not mean that we have sacrificed on the quality of the education or the services to the students. Trinity truly believes that quality education can be delivered at affordable prices.
ONLINE AUDIO BIBLE COURSE DESCRIPTIONS:
Each Lecture is 25 - 30 Minutes.
A Survey of the Old Testament I
The book of Genesis through II Samuel chapter 8
A Survey of the Old Testament II
II Samuel chapter 9 through Daniel 3:18
A Survey of the Old Testament III
Daniel chapter 4 through the book of Malachi
The Book of Genesis
Events and individuals in the book of Genesis
The Book of Daniel
Studies in Eschatology and History based on the book of Daniel
A Survey of the New Testament I
Matthew chapter 1 through John 7:52
A Survey of the New Testament II
John chapter 8 through I Corinthians 7:38
A Survey of the New Testament III
I Corinthians chapter 8 through the book of the Revelation
The Epistle of Paul to the Romans
Master the Five Major Doctrines of the Christian Faith
The Epistle to the Hebrews
Exegesis and studies in the epistle to the Hebrews
The Parables of Jesus
How the parables were used and why the Lord Jesus Christ used them to teach
Examining the activities of evil forces in the world today and how to be victorious
The Book of the Revelation
In-depth studies about future events
New Testament Theology
Master the major New Testament principles of theology
The Doctrine of God
Study about the many attributes of God our Creator
Learn to teach others also after a person accepts Christ as Savior
Women in Scripture and Church History
Study about the role of women in Scripture and history
The History of Biblical Counseling
The origin and contemporary development of Biblical Counseling
A Biblical Theology of Christian Education
A course designed for everyone who teaches
The Art of Mentoring
This course teaches you how to help others grow in Christ
Women's Issues in Counseling
Skills and techniques for counseling women
Resolving Conflict through Personal Forgiveness
Learn the art of resolving conflict in various church & social environments
A Comparative Analysis of Human Psychology
Learn to distinguish between biblical and humanistic concepts
The Philosophy of Religion
Learn about the writings of famous philosophers in recent centuries