For answers to your Bible questions, please click on the link: https://gotquestions.org
For Biblical Counseling resources, click on the link: https://ibcd.org/resources/
What Courses are offered Through Distance-Learning or Online?
All courses and programs listed on the "Online Audio Lecture Bible Course" page; the "Online Certificate in Biblical Counseling Program" page; the "Online Certificate and Diploma in Church Leadership Program" page; the "Free Online Theology Course" page; the "Free Online Bible Course" page, and the "Online Advanced Diploma in Biblical Studies Program" page of this website, may be taken online or by Distance Learning.
Does Trinity Offer Classroom Studies?
Not at this time.
Why are programs at Trinity International Theological Seminary so much affordable than most seminaries?
- By Design - We intentionally do everything we can to keep education affordable.
- We do not force you to subsidize other students or agendas.
- You pay for faculty grading and advisement - not some research faculty drawing six figure salaries to let graduate assistant teach their courses.
- Our "without walls" virtual campus does not require the massive expenditure for upkeep of a traditional brick and mortar school
Why should I consider completing my Course at Trinity?
- Quality Christ honoring Christian education at an affordable price.
- No residency required - study at home or office.
- Registered under the laws of the State of Maryland and affiliation with credible organizations.
- Fast completion time.
- Start immediately.
Does Trinity International Theological Seminary Offer Degree Programs?
Not at this time. We currently offer Certificate of Achievement, Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Biblical Studies; Certificate and Diploma in Theology, Certificate and Diploma in Church Leadership and Certificate in Biblical Counseling. However, students who completes 16 online Audio Bible Courses will be eligible for the Award of the Associate Degree in Biblical Studies of the Trinity College of the Bible, Evansville, Indiana, U.S.A. upon payment of $400 Award fee.
When May You Enroll?
You may enroll at any time of the year.
Can I enroll in more than one course at a time?
Yes, you are able to sign up to as many courses as you like.
Is Trinity International Theological Seminary accredited?
Please visit our Accreditation page for information.
What will I be able to do with this certificate or diploma?
Our goal is to impact eternity and the church by training biblically equipped leaders in both national and international settings; through distance education that encourages professional and academic excellence. Our average applicant is 30 years of age and most of our students/graduates are either currently involved in, or transitioning to, careers and service as pastors, teachers, counselors, missionaries, and administrators. Still others aspire to be better equipped as volunteers in their churches, Sunday school teachers, etc. Trinity has equipped people to fulfill their individual callings.
Is Trinity associated with a particular church or denomination?
No. Trinity has no such affiliations. We have always been recognized as a Theologically Conservative, Evangelical seminary. Trinity is cross-denominational and welcomes students from all Christian traditions. Our faculty and administration mirror the denominational and theological diversity of our student body. Our objective is to build a community of learning where the common desire is to further God's kingdom.
Will my credits/certificates from Trinity be accepted by other schools?
Transfer of academic credit is determined by the receiving institution. Credits earned at other institutions may or may not be accepted by Trinity and credits earned at Trinity may or may not be accepted by another institution. Any student relying on credit earned at Trinity for transfer to or enrollment in another institution should check with that institution prior to enrollment at Trinity.
Who Profits From the Programs?
- Those who want to receive a Bible education and be more effective for serving God.
- Those that have had some training and want to continue but cannot leave their field of employment and return to school.
- Those who have graduated from other schools, who desire additional credentials, may profit from Trinity's program.
- Those who serve in Christian ministry, and desire to up-grade or improve their education;
- Those who desire to enter Christian ministry, and serve through a church or ministry that does not require a certificate from a specific institution;
- Those who serve through a para-church ministry;
- Those who serve through a personal independent ministry;
- Those who serve in a lay ministry capacity, and wish to be better educated;
- Those who desire to be better educated in some area of ministerial study;
- Those who are fiscally conservative or have limited financial resources.
Who May Enroll?
Any person who has accepted our Lord Jesus Christ as his or her Savior may enroll as a student with Trinity International Theological Seminary. Regardless of one's educational background he or she may become a student.
How does correspondence / distance education work?
Distance learning gives you the freedom to study at a time that suits you. You have the advantage of being able to study from home or work from any location.
How long will my course take?
It's up to you. With Trinity, you set your own pace. Complete your course as quickly or as slowly as you like.
Are there any pre-requisites for my course?
None of the courses require you to have prior knowledge of the subject.
How is distance learning different from classroom-based courses?
- Studying by correspondence gives you greater flexibility. Trinity International Theological Seminary students have the ability to develop their own learning schedule around current commitments. Face-to-face based courses require students to attend class dictated by a formal timetable.
- Most classroom-based educators require a minimum class attendance rate of 80% in order for you to pass the course. As there are no classes to attend when you study via correspondence, you have the flexibility to go on holiday, study while you earn, start a family or simply manage your time more effectively around your commitments.
- There are no formalized timetables at Trinity, which means you can complete your course around full-time work. This eliminates any potential financial strain and gives you more time to spend with your family and friends. It also means you can complete your course in less time than similar courses at other classroom-based institutions.
- Studying with the Trinity International Theological Seminary means no classes to attend. This saves you time and money travelling to and from class and gives you greater freedom to decide when and where you want to study. Plus, you don't have the hassle of travelling to class on public transport or paying for parking.
Do I need to purchase textbooks?
No! All learning materials are contained in your course fees so you know what you are paying for when you enroll. There is no need to purchase textbooks. You only need a Bible.
Must I be a U.S. resident to apply to Trinity International Theological Seminary?
No; students who are interested in applying to Trinity International Theological Seminary do not have to be a legal resident of the United States.
Are I-20 forms available for foreign students?
No; I-20 forms are not available for foreign students. The Seminary does not provide any type of student visa services, nor does it vouch for the immigration status of any student's relationship with the United States Government.
Is fluency in English Language a requirement?
All applicants must possess a sufficient command of the English language to benefit from the courses.
Can you mail out a catalog and an admissions packet so I can review your offerings?
Trinity International Theological Seminary does not mail out printed marketing or admissions materials. We strive to keep our website updated on a regular basis. The information you need about our programs, curriculum contents and course offerings are available on our website www.titseminary.org
FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
ONLINE AUDIO LECTURE BIBLE COURSES IN AFFILIATION WITH TRINITY COLLEGE OF THE BIBLE, EVANSVILLE, INDIANA, USA:
What courses are available?
There are 24 courses available in various Biblical and theological subjects.
What is the tuition fee per course?
- Tuition fee per course is $50.00
- Application Fee: $20 (one-time only, no-refund)
All first-time students must add the application fee to the cost of the tuition.
Trinity International Theological Seminary's cost effective tuition is among the lowest tuition compared to other online Seminaries and traditional Seminaries.
Trinity International Theological Seminary having one of the lowest tuition does not mean that we have sacrificed on the quality of the education or the services to the students. Trinity truly believes that quality education can be delivered at affordable prices.
What courses should I enroll in first?
Students are encouraged to read course descriptions for courses of interest to them.
How do I take the classes?
Our Seminary offer online audio lecture courses. Listen and study on your computer, laptop, ipad, or iphone.
What course should I enroll in if I desire to receive a diploma?
For each course completed, students receive a diploma. Students that complete 8 courses will receive Master Teacher Certification. Students that complete 16 courses will receive an Associate in Biblical Studies Degree from the Trinity College of the Bible, Evansville, Indiana, USA. Please note that students will be required to pay an Award Fee of $400, for the Associate in Biblical Studies Degree of the Trinity College of the Bible, Evansville, Indiana.
How much time do I have to finish a course?
Students can study courses at their own pace. Students can log-in to the online classroom from anywhere at any time.
How much homework will be required for your course of study?
Students do not have any homework requirements.
How do I enroll for courses with Trinity International Theological Seminary?
Trinity International Theological Seminary has a 6-step process. Students review the course listing, fill-in the registration form, pay for the course, then receive email log-in keys and instructions, start course(s), take exam and receive their diploma.
What happens if I move to a new location?
If you move to another location make sure you provide the Seminary with your new address.
Can I log-in to the online class anytime?
Yes! Once you receive your course log-in keys you will be able to log-in to the online classroom whenever and wherever you want. http://www.institutelogin.com/login/index.php -
How can I benefit from these courses?
You receive unique course keys to log-in to the online classroom. https://bibleinstitute.institute/course/view.php?id=10 - You have unlimited access to audio lectures. Courses are taught by qualified faculty. You get a challenging biblical education - No textbooks, the only textbook is your own Bible. You get a multiple choice exam upon course completion. Lastly, you get a diploma for each completed course.
How long is the multiple choice test?
It is an average of 25-30 questions.
What is the passing score for each course?
75%. You are able to resubmit assessments as many times as you need to satisfactorily complete your course. Each time you will receive feedback from us or what outcome you may have not satisfied and how you should go about improving your resubmission in order to achieve a pass grade.
How long is the audio lecture?
Each Lecture is 25 - 30 Minutes
How long does it take for me to get my course completion diploma?
Approximately, eight weeks. All certificates or diplomas are signed by both Trinity College of the Bible, Evansville, Indiana, USA and Trinity International Theological Seminary, Maryland, USA.
Does Trinity offer FREE Courses?
Yes! Visit our "Free Online Bible Course" and "Free Online Theology Course" pages on this website for information.
If the answer to your question is not on this page, please email us to obtain an answer.